Streamline Your Business by Outsourcing Your Administrative Tasks and Functions
If you want to lower your business costs, improve your business's efficiency, get the job done faster or you just don't want the hassle of employing in-house admin support services staff. Then outsourcing your "back-office administration tasks and functions", is a very good option worth considering.
At Singh Consulting Group, our team of experts have the knowledge, skills and experience to administer your back-office administrative tasks and functions.
So, what is outsourcing?
Definition of Outsourcing
"Outsourcing" (sometimes called contracting out or business process outsourcing), can be defined as being, a business practice in which a company hires another company or an individual to:
- Perform tasks,
- Handle operations, or
- Provide services that are either usually executed or had previously been done by the company's own in-house employees.
Reasons for Outsourcing
Companies frequently outsource their "back-office administration tasks and functions" as a way to:
- Lowering business costs,
- Improving efficiencies and
- Getting the job done faster.
However, some companies decide to "outsource" for other reasons. For example:
- Because they want to focus their resources more specifically on their "core" competencies, thereby helping them gaincompetitive advantages in the market, or
- Because they simply are unable to hire in-house workers with the specialised skills and experience needed to perform certain jobs.
Check out the key benefits you can get when you "outsource" your back-office administration tasks and functions.
Benefits of Outsourcing
- Save on Recruitment and Employment Costs
The most obvious benefit of "outsourcing" relates to the cost savings associated with recruiting, training and employing admin support staff.
Spending your time and money on recruiting, training and then letting go of talent is both costly and unnecessary. However, with outsourcing, you don't have to worry about paying annual leave, sick leave long-service leave and redundancy entitlements etc.
Interestingly, when evaluating the true cost of employing staff, you need to add approximately 40% to the staff members salary.
- Stay Focused on Core Functions.
Outsourcing your firm's administrative functions and transactional tasks, can free up your time so that you and your team can spend more time focussing on the "core" functions that are aimed at "growing" your business. For example:
- You can spend more time building better client/customer relationships
- You can spend more time building your business's "brand name".
- You can spend more time evaluating how your business can gain a "competitive advantage" in the market.
- Updated Administrative Processes and Technologies
Outsourcing is one way to ensure that your administrative "processes and technologies" are always updated.
- Reinvesting in Growth
The money saved by "outsourcing" your processes and tasks, can be used to:
- Improve your "core" processes.
- Engage in more sales and marketing.
"Outsourcing" can help make your business more "flexible" and able to adapt to "changing market conditions and challenges".
- Increased Reach
"Outsourcing" can give you access to "capabilities and facilities" that may otherwise be "inaccessible and unaffordable".
If you require administration support or have some questions regarding the admin support services we offer, you can call us on 1300 4 SINGH today. You can also email us on email@example.com