We value your personal and professional development, your achievement, your lifelong learning, your individuality and your choices. Contact us if you want to work with us.
If you are interested in how a business or organization works – its strategy, management and operations, then a career as a business and management consultant might just be the career for you.
The broad span of providing consulting work to businesses and organisations makes it an attractive career, offering you a:
- Variety of projects;
- Challenges; and
- Opportunities for personal development.
What does a business and management consultant do?
A Business and Management Consultant helps businesses and organisations improve their performance and grow by solving problems and finding new and better ways of doing things.
The job involves:
- determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems via consultation
- identifying problems and seeking solutions
- reviewing current strategy
- undertaking research into the industry sector, markets and competitors
- collecting, analysing and interpreting data and statistics
- compiling and presenting information verbally, visually and in writing
Graduates from an academic background can enter the profession. A degree in business, management, economics, or statistics can be an advantage. Relevant experience can be beneficial particularly for mature candidates.
Key skills for Business and Management Consultants
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical abilities.
- Good numerical skills.
- Communication skills.
- IT skills.