HOW DOES CHANGE OCCUR?
How does Change Occur?
You will find yourself having to realign and transform yourself when you are placed in any of the following situations. For example:
- Changes to your Systems
- Changes to your Products
- Changing your Location
- Changes to your Processes
Who will Change Affect?
Change will affect your people, your suppliers and your customers/clients. It is important to remember that the change you set out to achieve is more likely to succeed if you ensure that:
- Your people are able to work in new ways;
- Your people are able to sell new products or services;
- Your people are able to use new systems, processes or technology; and
- Your suppliers and customers/clients are ready for the new way you will be doing business.