ARE YOU STARTING A NEW BUSINESS?
A business start-up, will require you having to devote a lot of time and energy to build it into a successful enterprise. But, you don’t always have the expertise in the legal and financial aspects of creating a new business, so it is really important that you get the right support.
When starting a new business(and even afterwards) you will need a good support system and seeking experienced guidance is the best support system of all. Seeking help from a family member or friend that you can bounce ideas off and who will listen sympathetically, is considered as being invaluable or even better, you can find a mentor.
Our consultants will mentor you through the following start-up business requirements:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – Sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assessing your finance(start-up funds) requirement.
- Advising on the best sources of finance for your start-up funds, and drawing up the necessary proposals.
- Registering your business for an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Completing registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Getting Business Insurance to protect your business in the event of disaster or litigation.